Saturday, February 21, 2009

Thank God for Boomerang!

Kevin & I recently added the digital channels to our cable package for two main reasons: GSN and Boomerang. I love game shows and I love the old cartoons from my childhood. But there's some that aren't on Boomerang, like David the Gnome, Hey Dude, and Ureeka's Castle. God, I miss those shows.

So all afternoon, in the small amount of time that I had to catch up on some homework, I searched YouTube for the intros to my favorite cartoons. I was sooo excited when I came across the owl cartoon! "I wanna singa, about the moona..." I made Kevin watch it with me because I was just so thrilled! I found so many more and I added them to my favorites on YouTube because I just can't get enough!

So, thank God for Boomerang! It's great to just sit home on my days off and watch The Perils of Penelope Pittstop & Huckleberry Hound. And ya can't forget those Snorks! Oh, man! I am too excited over this! HA!

Which cartoon is your favorite? Take the poll & leave your comments!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok so i still dont know the cartoon.
haha but like you, the boomerang is for marty and gsn is for me. hahaha