Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Random Photo Wednesday: Hello there, Imaginary People

This picture was taken in November 2007. Kevin and I were going to visit his family and, considering it's a nine hour drive, I had nothing better to do than take pictures and videos.

This particular picture is of lots, and lots, of birds. All of sudden I just saw them all fly up into the air at once, so I quick snapped a picture. What makes it kind of neat is the reflection on the window: it looks like two people are standing there, one head pointed to the upper right of the picture, and the other to the left. I know the reflection is not two people standing somewhere because we were driving on a highway at the time and the speed limit was between 55 and 65 mph.
To this day, I still can't figure out what the reflection is and it drives me crazy! So I no longer see birds when I look at this picture; I see two people who I know aren't even there... so what is?!

No comments: