Tuesday, February 24, 2009

40 Days without Chocolate? Yes I Can!

Tomorrow is the first day of Lent and so begins 40 days of sacrifice. Last year, I gave up pasta and, although I wanted to eat all the fettuccini, macaroni & tortellini in the world come Easter, I survived. So this year, I'm thinking it's going to be chocolate. I've already done peanut butter, ice cream and, when I was addicted to AOL Instant Messenger, I gave that up, too.

I was originally thinking I'd do pasta again for two reasons: 1) I work in Italian restaurant, so I eat pasta every night before I go home and 2) I wanna lose a few pounds before the wedding. But, I decided against it because I did it last year, so I wanted to change things up a bit.

So this means no Ferraro Rochers, no chocolate milk or ice cream, no chocolate bars, no brownies or french fries dipped in browny mix (I'm telling you, it's amazing!), no carmel or Snicker filled chocolate Easter eggs (I forgot about those until now!)... But, I can do this! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sar,
I wish you all the luck in the world to succeed in your 40 days without any chocolate!!! You can do it, I just know it!

Luv ya',
Jo