Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Baby-murdering "doctor" "cared" for patients

There's a "doctor" who performed various abortions during pregnancies in their 6th, 7th, & 8th months. They were all partial births. For those of you who don't know what that really means, look it up, only if you have a strong stomach and are able to hold back tears. I'd rather not get into details, because I have already cried over this sick and heartbreaking news.
When it came on TV, I was playing with my beautiful, 8 month old son, who was born six weeks early, during my 7th month of pregnancy. I cried like a baby.
I have no problem admitting that I am against all types of abortions for any reason a person may have. But this story goes beyond wrong. It's absolutely horrifying. And there's no excuse anyone can give that would make me believe for one second that partial birth abortion is not outright murder.
To make things worse--if that's even possible at this point--this sorry excuse for a "man" said that he "treated" these women with the same "care" as he would want given to his daughter! He placed these murdered babies in plastic bags! He let a woman die! To say that he'd want his daughter treated this way is just sick!
This waste of space, this "man" who refers to himself as a doctor, is nothing but a sick, twisted murderer; an absolute waste of human life, as far as I'm concerned.

No comments: