Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Are you Tweeting?

So recently, I heard about this thing called Twitter. The first time I heard about it was a few weeks ago, and it involved John McCain. I thought it was just another place to blog. But it's not. All you do on Twitter is "Tweet." What is Tweeting? It's simply answering the question "What are you doing." Yup, that's it!

Those of you who have MySpace and update it frequently probably update your status. In a nut shell, that's what Twitter is. You simply update what you're doing as frequently as you wish in 140 words or less. It's that simple. But why has it become such a craze, so quickly? Maybe because it doesn't take much effort? Who knows. And who knows why everyone is so interested in what other people are doing at any given moment of their lives.

Yes, I have one, too. Why? I'm really not sure... Because it was there? Anyway, you can find me on Twitter at http://twitter.com/SallyHazel. Maybe I'll "see" ya there!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

find me on tweeting.

Anonymous said...

oh. my thing is misscookiekins

Sarah said...

find u on "tweeting?" haha it's twitter--duh Carla (aka see above)! haha but anyway... i found u :)