Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I'll be a Mrs!

Upon creating my blogging site today, I stumbled upon "The Junk Drawer." The most recent post on this really cool blog was about the 6th picture in the blogger's 6th folder. So, not knowing what to write about for my first post, I decided that this was a pretty good place to start!

My 6th picture is of my fiance, Kevin. This picture was taken on Christmas Eve of 2005 when Kevin was 20. I haven't looked at it in a while, but looking at it now has made me realize how much he's changed in 3 years--and how much he hasn't! To think we'd been together for a little over a year then, and now it's been a little over 4. When we hit 5, we'll be married! I'll be a Mrs! Wow... a Mrs! So exciting, but so... crazy! I can't believe how fast it's all gone...

No comments: